Recruitee Sourcing extension lets you import potential candidates from any websites with a user database on the internet.
1. Go to a website you want to import a potential candidate from > Go to a user profile.
2. Click Recruitee icon next to the user profile. This will open Recruitee Sourcing extension.
NOTE: If you are not already logged in to the extension, you can log in with the same login info of your Recruitee account.
3. Check the candidate's details and fill out empty fields.
- "Assign to...": Choose a Job/Talent Pool you'd like to put the candidate into.
- "Tags": Add the tags you want to the candidate. Adding tags helps you organize and search your candidate database easier.
- "Email": If there is an email in the profile, it will populate automatically in the Sourcing extension.
- "Phone": If there is a phone number in the profile, it will populate automatically in the Sourcing extension.
- "Social": By default, the first link populated there would be the candidate profile's link on the sourced website.
- "Sources": Add the source(s) where you find the candidate. Like tags, Source tags help you organize and search your candidate database easier. NOTE: You can also add your own name or "referrals" in the Source section if you are the referrer of the candidate.
- "Custom field": Add any comment you have about the candidate here. Your comment will appear in the Team Note section of the candidate profile in Recruitee.
When you are ready to import the candidate, click the "Add candidate" button at the end.
NOTE: Based on the candidate's email in the Sourcing extension, Recruitee can detect if there is a potential duplicate in your candidate database at this point. You can choose to view or merge the profiles if you want.
4. Go to the Job/Talent Pool you assigned the candidate to. If it's a Job, you'll see the imported candidate in the "Sourced" stage of the Job's "Pipeline".
NOTE: This "Sourced" column will be added automatically by Recruitee as the first column from the left side of your pipeline.
UPDATE: LinkedIn has recently disabled all third-party tools to extract public data from LinkedIn. This includes Recruitee Sourcing extension. Therefore, if you want to source candidates from LinkedIn, you will have to fill out the data manually. If you need help with this, please contact email@example.com
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //