If you have multiple company accounts and you want to copy some candidates from one account to another:
1. Go to the candidate profile that you want to copy.
2. Click the More button in the top right corner.
3. Select Copy to company.
4. Select a company account and a job/talent pool from that company where you want to copy the candidate to.
NOTE: You can choose only one job/talent pool at a time.
5. Click Copy candidate.
The candidate's profile will be copied to the job/talent pool in the company account you designated.
The original candidate profile will stay the same if you don't perform any further actions on it.
Repeat the steps above in order to copy as many candidates as you want.
- All team notes, reviews/rating, emails, and activity logs in the original candidate profile will not be copied into the newly duplicated candidate profile.
- All the source tags from the original candidate profile will not be copied into the newly duplicated candidate profile – except for the tags created by Recruitee. For example, if the original candidate profile was sourced from Twitter, Recruitee would automatically create a source tag called "Twitter" in their profile. This tag will remain in the newly duplicated candidate profile.
- If the original candidate profile applied via the careers site, the newly duplicated candidate profile can be filtered in the candidate search with the filter Candidate origin > Careers site.
- If the original candidate profile was sourced with the Recruitee sourcing extension, the newly duplicated candidate profile will be in the column Sourced of the designated job's pipeline.
- If the original candidate profile was imported to Recruitee via other means, the newly duplicated candidate profile will be in the first column from the left of the designated job's pipeline, or the second column if the first column is Sourced.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!