If you have multiple company accounts and you want to copy some candidates from one account to another:
1. Go to the candidate profile that you want to copy.
2. Click the "More" button in the top right corner.
3. Select "Copy to company".
4. Select a company account and a Job/Talent Pool from that company that you want to copy the candidate to.
NOTE: You can choose only one Job/Talent Pool at a time.
5. Click "Copy candidate".
The candidate profile will be copied to the Job/Talent Pool in the company account you designated.
The original candidate profile will stay the same if you don't perform any further actions on it.
Repeat the steps above to copy as many candidates as you want.
- All Team Notes, reviews/rating, emails, and activity logs in the original candidate profile will be removed from the new (copied) candidate profile.
- All the Source tags of the original candidate profile will be removed from the new (copied) candidate profile – except for the tags created by Recruitee. For example, if the original candidate profile was sourced from Twitter, Recruitee would automatically create a Source tag called "Twitter" in their profile. This tag will remain in the new (copied) candidate profile.
- If the original candidate profile applied via the Careers Site, the new (copied) candidate profiled can be filtered in Power Search with the filter "Status" > "Applied via Careers Site".
- If the original candidate profile was sourced with Recruitee Sourcing extension, the new (copied) candidate profile will be in the column "Sourced" of the designated Job's pipeline.
- If the original candidate profile was imported to Recruitee via other means, the new (copied) candidate profile will be in the first column from the left of the designated Job's pipeline, or the second column if the first column is "Sourced".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.