Our Chrome extension lets you import potential candidates from any website with a user database on the internet.
1. Go to a website where you want to import a potential candidate > Go to a user profile.
2. Click the Recruitee icon next to the user's profile. This will open the Recruitee sourcing extension.
NOTE: If you are not already logged in to the extension, you can log in with the same login info of your Recruitee account.
3. Check the candidate's details and fill out empty fields.
- Assign to...: Choose a job/talent pool where you'd like to place the candidate.
- Tags: Add the tags you want to the candidate. Adding tags helps you organize and search your candidate database more easily.
- Email: If there is an email in the profile, it will populate automatically in the sourcing extension.
- Phone: If there is a phone number in the profile, it will populate automatically in the sourcing extension.
- Social: By default, the first link populated there will be the candidate profile's link on the sourced website.
- Sources: Add the source(s) where you found the candidate. Like tags, source tags help you organize and search your candidate database more easily.
Note: You can also add your own name or "referrals" in the source section if you are the referrer of the candidate.
- Custom field: Add any comments you have about the candidate here. Your comment will appear in the team notes section of the candidate's profile in Recruitee.
When you are ready to import the candidate, click the Add candidate button at the end.
Note: Based on the candidate's email in the sourcing extension, Recruitee will detect if there is a potential duplicate in your candidate database at this point. You can choose to view or merge the profiles if you want.
Go to the job/talent pool where you've assigned the candidate. If it's a job, you'll see the imported candidate in the Sourced stage of the job's pipeline.
Important: the Sourced column will be added automatically by Recruitee as the first column on the left side of your pipeline.