If the job boards you want to post to are not available in Recruitee, the best way to post jobs there is to do it manually.
Option 1 – Use the job's link
1. Click Jobs in the left menu.
2. Click the Edit button on the job you want to post.
3. Scroll down to the Share URL and Email inbox box on the left > Click the link under Share URL to copy it.
4. Paste this job's link to the job boards where you want to post. Or include it in your job description on those job boards.
Note: The job's link will direct all applicants from those job boards to your designated application form and screening questions (if applicable). As a result, all application data will be logged properly in your Recruitee pipeline.
5. Let us know which job boards you posted to via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact them about a potential partnership so that you can have them in Recruitee as soon as possible.
Option 2 – Create your own XML feed (*ADVANCED*)
Note: This is an advanced setup that requires programming knowledge.
1. Get your company's careers site's public API.
2. Format it in XML. You can use tools like this to copy-paste your API and format it.
3. Send your XML to the job boards where you want to post.
4. All your jobs will be pushed to the job boards automatically.