In order to post your jobs to job boards, some of them may require additional authentication.
You can find job boards and campaign analytics partners under Settings > Apps and plugins > Job boards.
Note: In order to edit these settings, your hiring role must have permission to Manage credentials.
1. Click Manage next to a job board.
2. Here, you can add, delete, and edit credentials.
1. Click + Add credential.
2. Give your credential a name, fill in the required information, and click Add credential.
LinkedIn Limited Listings
To create a credential for LinkedIn Limited Listings, you need your LinkedIn Company ID.
1. Go to your LinkedIn company page and select the Jobs tab.
2. Under Recently posted Jobs, click See all Jobs.
3. You can now find the Company ID in the URL of the page.
Learn more in LinkedIn’s FAQ.
1. Click the Pencil icon next to the credential you’d like to edit.
2. Update the information and click Save.
1. Click the Delete icon for the credential you’d like to delete.
2. Confirm by clicking Delete credential.