Do you use Lucca to manage your onboarding and other HR processes? With this integration, you can send new hires to Lucca from your Recruitee account with only a few clicks.
If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Send new hires to Lucca
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to Lucca in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information, correct it if necessary, and fill in a professional email, contract start date, select the department, and legal entity. Click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have a Lucca badge so you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to Lucca. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display who sent the profile to Lucca and when.
If you click on the badge, the new hire’s profile in Lucca will open.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
Generate an API key in Lucca to connect your account in Recruitee.
1. Click the settings icon in the top-right and select API Keys.
2. Click Generate API Key.
3. Give the API key a name, under Co-workers, tick the checkbox for Manage users, fill in a technical contact, and click Generate API Key.
Note: The technical contact should be someone from your organization that can help recruiters troubleshoot any issues with the integration.
4. Copy the generated API key, you will need it in Recruitee.
1. Go to Marketplace > Categories > HRIS and select Lucca to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in your Lucca credentials and click Integrate.
Note: You can find your subdomain in the URL while using Lucca.
4. Recruitee and Lucca are now integrated.
Under Manage you can select who can view and send profiles to Lucca, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to Lucca?
Candidate’s first name, last name, email address.
⚠️ Additional data can be supported through field mapping. See Integration field mapping help article on how to configure fields in Recruitee.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from Lucca.