Automatically fill in all fields when sending data to integrated partners.
In this article:
Understand the type of field mapping configuration
1. Static configuration: This is for integrations that have a single static form template with a static list of inputs. It is pre-defined by Recruitee.
2. Dynamic configuration: This is for integrations that have a dynamic set of form templates with dynamic inputs. It is defined by external data from integrated partners via APIs.
📌 Different templates can support various field mappings, and it might require configuration in the integrated partners' systems.
3. None configuration: This is for integrations that do not provide any fields in their interface to support field mapping.
Configure the fields
To prepare for field mapping, each field needs to be configured in Recruitee templates.
💡 We advise you to check out the help article dedicated to each integration to understand if field mapping is supported by their solutions.
1. Go to Settings, and find the fields you need under Templates.
2. Choose from an available template in any type of template, or create a new one by clicking on + New template.
3. If the field you need is not configured in these templates, click on + Add new to set it up.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
1. Go to Marketplace and click each integration partner to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in the required credentials and click Integrate OR connect to your account depending on which integration you have chosen.
4. Once the solution is integrated, you can select who can view and send the data from these fields under Manage.
Under Field mapping, you can find the fields that are supported by the integrated partner. If you do not see this section in a specific integration, it is unfortunately not supported.
5. Click + Add fields on each field to start the mapping process.
6. Find and select the field that is configured in Recruitee, and click on Add.
It is also possible to map multiple fields, no matter if they are configured in different Recruitee templates.
7. This field is now mapped. Click on Save to confirm the mapping.
8. You can now see this field gets auto-populated when sending the data to integrated partners.
Click on Send, this data will be sent to the corresponding fields in the integrated partner's system.
What personal data does Recruitee send to the integrated partners?
💡 We advise you to check out the help article dedicated to each integration.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from integrated partners.