Do you use Gusto to manage your onboarding and other HR processes? With this integration, you can send new hires to Gusto from your Recruitee account with only a few clicks.
If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Send new hires to Gusto
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to Gusto in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information and correct it if necessary. Fill in additional information and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have a Gusto Badge so you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to Gusto. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display who sent the profile to Gusto and when.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Integrate now next to Gusto.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. You will be redirected to Gusto to log in.
4. Click Authorize.
5. Recruitee and Gusto are now integrated.
Under Manage you can select who can view and send profiles to Gusto, and remove the integration.
Note: In case you are unable to synchronize employee data, click Reconnect below the integrated email address to troubleshoot.
What personal data does Recruitee send to Gusto?
Candidate’s first name, last name, email address.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from Gusto.