Do you use kiwiHR to manage your onboarding and other HR processes? With this integration, you can send new hires to kiwiHR from your Recruitee account with only a few clicks.
If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Send new hires to kiwiHR
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to kiwiHR in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information and correct it if necessary, fill in a start date, and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have a kiwiHR Badge so you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to kiwiHR. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display who sent the profile to kiwiHR and when. Click on the badge to go to the new hire’s profile in kiwiHR.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission enabled.
1. Go to Settings > API and click New access key.
2. Give the key a name and click Add key.
3. Copy the API key and save it to a save location. The key will not be displayed again.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Integrate now next to kiwiHR.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in your kiwiHR credentials and click Integrate.
4. Recruitee and kiwiHR are now integrated.
Under Manage you can change your credentials, select who can view and send profiles to kiwiHR, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to kiwiHR?
Candidate's first and last name, email, and phone number.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from kiwiHR.