Do you use jacando to manage your onboarding and other HR processes? With this integration, you can send new hires to jacando from your Recruitee account with only a few clicks.
If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Send new hires to jacando
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to jacando in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the prefilled information, correct it if necessary, and fill in Nationality and Main language.
3. The candidate's profile will now have a jacando badge so you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to jacando. If you hover your mouse over the badge, you can see who sent the profile to jacando and when.
4. Click the jacando badge, to open the new hire's profile in jacando.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
Generate an API key in jacando to connect your account in Recruitee.
1. Go to Settings > System.
2. Under Manage API keys, click +API key.
3. Give your API key a name and enable the following permissions:
Under clients: GET /clients
Under employees: POST /employees
4. Click Create and copy the API key.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Integrate now next to jacando.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in the API key you created in jacando and click Integrate.
4. Recruitee and jacando are now integrated.
Under Manage you can select who can view and send profiles to jacando, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to jacando?
Client name, role in jacando’s system, candidate first name, last name, email, phone number, date of birth, gender, nationality, and main language.
⚠️ Additional data can be supported through field mapping. See Integration field mapping help article on how to configure fields in Recruitee.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from jacando.