Do you use Sympa to manage your employee data and other HR processes? With this integration, you'll be able to add your new hires to your Sympa account with a simple click.
If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
⚠️ This integration requires an initial configuration in Sympa. Please contact Sympa to help you set up your account and troubleshoot an error.
Send new hires to Sympa
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to Sympa.
2. Check the pre-filled information and correct it if necessary.
Add additional information and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have a Sympa badge so you and your team members are able to see whether a profile has already been sent to Sympa. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display who sent the profile to Sympa and when.
Setting up the Integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the integrations settings in order to do this.
1. Go to Marketplace > Categories > HRIS and select Sympa to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in your Sympa credentials and click Integrate.
Note: Please contact Sympa about where to find your API credentials.
4. Recruitee and Sympa are now connected.
5. Under Manage you can select who is able to view and send profiles to Sympa and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to Sympa?
The candidate’s first name, last name and email address. Optionally phone, address, date of birth, gender, and other fields configured in the API interface.
⚠️ Additional data can be supported through field mapping. See Integration field mapping help article on how to configure fields in Recruitee.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from Sympa.