Does your team already use Zoom as a video interviewing tool? Easily connect your Zoom account to Recruitee to generate a Zoom link for each video interview that you schedule.
If the integration is not set up in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Scheduling a video interview with Zoom
Simply select Zoom as the event type when scheduling an event.
A Zoom join link will be generated automatically and added to the event invitation shared with the attendees.
Interviewers can find this link in the event information in the Recruitee calendar and when clicking the banner in the candidate's profile.
Click Start interview to join the Zoom interview.
Setting up the Integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings in order to do this.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and choose Integrate now for Zoom.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept & Integrate.
3. You will be redirected to Sign in to your Zoom account.
Note: The integrated Zoom account must be a Zoom organization administrator.
4. Authorize the connection of your Recruitee and Zoom account.
5. Recruitee and Zoom are now connected.
6. Under Manage, you can view which Zoom account is connected and remove the integration.
Removing the integration
If you want to disable the integration, you can do this within Recruitee or Zoom
1. Go to Settings > Integrations and click Manage next to Zoom.
2. Select Remove integration.
3. Confirm the removal and click Disconnect.
1. Go to My Account > Advanced > App Marketplace
2. In the Marketplace, go to Manage > Installed Apps
3. Click Uninstall for Recruitee.
- The integrated account must be a Zoom organization administrator to allow Recruitee to create meetings hosted by any Zoom organization member
- Make sure to enable Embed password in meeting link for one-click join in your Zoom Account Settings
- One Zoom account can only start/host one meeting at a time. The integration therefore follows these steps to find Recruitee interviewers in the Zoom organization to be the host:
- The first interviewer or alternatively one of the other interviewers is set as the host
- If none of the interviewers have a zoom account in the organization, the event creator will be the host
- If nobody associated with the event has a Zoom account, the integrated Zoom account will be the host of the event
- Our Zoom integration supports Zoom users on any plan while the limitations of Zoom’s basic plan still apply. Thus, meetings of three or more people have a time limit of 40 minutes. If you integrate your Zoom account on a basic plan, all Recruitee team members have to have access to this account to conduct a video interview.
Data exchanged between Zoom and Recruitee
You can contact our support team via chat or email and will receive initial responses within one business day.