Does your team already use Zoom as a video interviewing tool? Easily connect your Zoom account to Recruitee to generate a Zoom link for each video interview that you schedule.
If the integration is not set up in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Scheduling a video interview with Zoom
Select Zoom as the event type when scheduling an event.
Pick someone from your Zoom organization account to be the host of the Zoom meeting. One Zoom account can only start/host one meeting at a time.
A Zoom join link will be generated automatically and added to the event invitation shared with the attendees.
Interviewers can find this link in the event information in the Recruitee calendar and when clicking the banner in the candidate's profile.
Click Start interview to join the Zoom interview.
Setting up the Integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings in order to do this.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and choose Integrate now for Zoom.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. You will be redirected to Sign in to your Zoom account.
Note: One Zoom account can only start/host one meeting at a time. The integrated account therefore must be a Zoom organization administrator to allow Recruitee to create meetings hosted by any Zoom organization member.
4. Authorize the connection of your Recruitee and Zoom account.
5. Recruitee and Zoom are now connected.
6. Under Manage, you can view which Zoom account is connected and remove the integration.
Removing the integration
If you want to disable the integration, you can do this within Recruitee or Zoom
1. Go to Settings > Integrations and click Manage next to Zoom.
2. Select Remove integration.
3. Confirm the removal and click Disconnect.
1. Go to My Account > Advanced > App Marketplace
2. In the Marketplace, go to Manage > Installed Apps
3. Click Uninstall for Recruitee.
To ensure your Zoom meetings are password protected, please enable and lock the Meeting passcode setting in your Zoom Account Settings.
You can also enable Embed password in meeting link for one-click join to make sure the password is included in your Zoom link.
Make sure these settings are locked company-wide in order to avoid your meeting not being password protected.
Zoom subscription limitations
Our Zoom integration supports Zoom users on any plan, however, if you are on Zoom’s basic plan, its limitations still apply. Thus, if you integrate an account on the basic plan, meetings of two or more people have a time limit of 40 minutes. Also, all Recruitee team members would have to have access to this account to conduct a video interview.
Data exchanged between Zoom and Recruitee
You can contact our support team via chat or email and will receive initial responses within one business day.