1. Go to a candidate profile. In the top right corner, click Schedule.
2. Choose a date, time, and decide how long the event should last. If applicable, select the correct timezone.
3. Click the + button to add team members to the event.
4. Click Find time to search for a suitable time. If there are multiple team members attending the event you can find the best time slot for everyone. If a date and time has already been agreed on, continue to step 9.
5. Choose the time range you want to check.
Toggle between Week and Day to check your available time within a week or a day respectively.
Click the ... icon and select Show weekends to show Saturday and Sunday.
6. Scheduled events in your team's Recruitee Calendar and synced calendars will appear as light-blue blocks in the left column of the day.
Pick a slot where everyone is available, do this by clicking in the column.
7. Click on the timeslot to edit the starting time and/or the duration of the event and choose Save.
8. Click Continue with... in the lower right corner to save your chosen time slot.
9. Choose the Type of event:
- On-site interview: possible to add location
- Phone interview
- Meeting: possible to add a location
- Video interview
10. If applicable, enter the location of the scheduled event.
11. If applicable and you have meeting rooms connected in your account, select a meeting room.
Note: A green dot next to a meeting room indicates that the room is free at the chosen time while a red dot indicates that the room is occupied.
12. Leave a note for the candidate in the event.
13. Click Add private note to leave an internal note for your team members.
14. If applicable, select the evaluation form that the interviewers need to fill out under Request evaluation.
15. Select the evaluation form and the team member(s) who need to fill it in, click Request now.
16. Repeat the two steps above to add as many evaluation forms as you want to the scheduled event.
17. Click Next step > Notify attendees to continue with step 2.
18. Under Summary, review the details of the event.
19. Under Email notification, select the box Notify candidate and/or Notify interviewer(s) if you want to send them an email notification.
20. If you selected Notify candidate, review and edit the email notification that will be sent to the candidate or click + Insert to select an email invitation template.
Note: The system will automatically pre-load the email template you last used.
21. If you selected Notify interviewer(s), click Customize email notification to interviewer(s) to review and edit the email notification that will be sent to the attending team members.
22. Click Notify & schedule to save your scheduled event and notify the selected people.
The event is now visible in the candidate’s profile and in the calendar.
You can let candidates schedule interviews by using the Scheduler. Learn how to create your first Scheduler link.