Do you use Enboarder for your onboarding and other HR processes? With this integration, you'll be able to add your new hires to your Enboarder account with a simple click.
If the Enboarder integration isn’t enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under setting up the integration first.
Send new hires to Enboarder
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More > in the dropdown menu and choose Send to Enboarder.
2. Select a workflow.
3. Check the information, select a start date, and fill-in the required fields.
4. The candidate's profile will now have an Enboarder badge so you and your team members are able to see whether a profile has already been sent to Enboarder. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display who sent the profile to Enboarder and when.
Note: You can only send a profile to Enboarder once; after that, the option will disappear from the dropdown menu.
5. If you click on the Enboarder badge, you will be redirected to your Enboarder account.
Setting up the Integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings in order to do this.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and choose Integrate now for Enboarder.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept & Integrate.
3. Copy and paste your API token, choose your region, and click Integrate.
You can find the API token in your Enboarder Account under Settings > Integration > Our extensions.
4. Recruitee and Enboarder are now connected. Under Manage you can select who is able to view and send profiles to Enboarder.
5. Decide which roles can see if a profile has already been sent to Enboarder. Next to this, select which roles are able to send profiles to your Enboarder account.
6. Under Manage, you can also change the API key or remove the integration altogether.
What data does Recruitee send to Enboarder?
Candidate’s first name, last name, email address, phone number.
Selected recruiter’s first name, last name, email address, phone number.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from Enboarder