The send later feature does exactly what it says; you can schedule emails to be sent on a specific day and time. That means you no longer have to draft a message and remember to send it later.
Scheduling your emails to candidates to be sent later is useful when:
- You want to strategically send an email to arrive at a good time if your candidate is in a different time zone.
- You want to wait a day before sending a rejection email.
- You want to follow up with a promising candidate from a talent pool after a certain amount of time.
Scheduling emails can be done from the same places as sending emails: your mailbox, candidate profiles and in bulk from the candidate overview. Look for the Send later button next to the Send button.
Here's how to get started:
1. Create an email and compose it as you normally would. Then click the Send later button.
2. Next, a dropdown menu will appear where you can select the date and time you would like the email to be sent.
3. You can also switch between timezones and select a time according to the timezone a candidate is in.
4. Click Send later to schedule the email.
5. The scheduled email will be shown with a date and time indicator.
5. You can view/edit/delete scheduled emails from the candidate profile or from the Send later folder in your mailbox.