The send later feature does exactly what it says; you can schedule emails to be sent on a specific day and time. That means you no longer have to draft a message and remember to send it later.
Scheduling your emails to candidates to be sent later is useful when:
You want to strategically send an email to arrive at a good time if your candidate is in a different time zone.
You want to wait a day before sending a rejection email.
You want to follow up with a promising candidate from a talent pool after a certain amount of time.
Scheduling emails can be done from the same places as sending emails: your mailbox, candidate profiles and in bulk from the candidate overview. Look for the Send later button next to the Send button.
Here's how to get started:
1. Create an email and compose it as you normally would. Then click the Send later button.
2. Next, a dropdown menu will appear where you can select the date and time you would like the email to be sent.
3. You can also switch between timezones and select a time according to the timezone a candidate is in.
4. Click Send later to schedule the email.
5. The scheduled email will be shown with a date and time indicator.
5. You can view/edit/delete scheduled emails from the candidate profile or from the Send later folder in your mailbox.
To start saving time, you can set up send later emails in combination with automated actions for your pipelines and disqualify reasons.