Under My email:
- Inbox: All email messages candidates have sent directly to you. NOTE: If an email address outside your candidate database sends a message to your Recruitee email address, it will land in the Non-candidates folder (explained below).
- Sent: All emails you send to candidates and to email addresses outside of your candidate database.
- Send later: All scheduled emails will appear in this folder while waiting to be sent.
Under Team email:
- All candidates: All email exchanges between your team and the candidates in the jobs you have access to.
- Followed candidates: All email exchanges between your team and the candidates you follow.
- Followed jobs: All email exchanges between your team and the candidates in the jobs and talent pools you follow.
- Non-candidates: All email exchanges between your team and non-candidates (those who are not in your candidate database in Recruitee). NOTE: This is the only folder where emails will be removed when you choose to convert them to candidate profiles or pin them to existing candidates.
- Archived: All emails archived by you or your team.
Under Incoming CVs:
- Company inbox: Where recruiters/employees can forward CVs to your company account without having to specify which jobs or talent pools they should be in. NOTE: You can only see this folder if you have an Administrator role or another role that allows Access all existing jobs' data.
- Job inboxes: Where recruiters/employees can forward CVs to specific jobs in your company account. You can use job inboxes to receive candidates from external recruiters/staffing agencies or from referrals.
NOTE: For safety reasons, you cannot add existing email addresses in your candidate database to the CC or BCC field of the Recruitee mailbox. If you want to bulk email multiple candidates, please read here.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!