Write team notes
1. Go to a candidate profile > Look for the Team notes section on the right side.
2. Under team notes, click the message box > Write your message.
- You can mention team members by using the format @name.
- The mentioned team members will receive notifications if they allow for that in their notification settings.
- You can attach files to your team note. Each file must be under 50MB.
- All team notes are visible to your team only. Candidates don’t see these.
- By default, all team notes are visible to all your team members (if their hiring role allows for that).
Restrict the visibility of a team note
- If someone replies under a team note with restricted visibility, their reply will also stay restricted to the group of selected team members.
- Files attached to a team note with restricted visibility will be visible to the same team members as the note
1. Click Visible to everyone below the message box of your team note.
2. You can either click Visible to selected... and select team members and/or hiring roles that will be able to view the note, or Visible to only me, making the note private.
The message box will turn yellow, indicating that the team note has restricted visibility.
3. Type your message and click Save.
Learn more about managing the visibility of certain items in your account!
Try this now in your Recruitee account!