If you want to easily display your published jobs from Recruitee on your own website, while keeping them up-to-date with further changes, you can use the jobs widget.
An example of Recruitee's jobs widget in action:
Use the jobs widget to show your jobs on your own website:
1. Go to Settings in the left menu.
2. Under Apps and plugins, click Jobs widget.
3. In the Settings tab, select the options you want.
Companies lets you choose which company account you want to show jobs from.
Action lets you choose how the jobs will appear when candidates click on them.
Theme colors lets you choose the styling of the jobs. The default styling will be taken from your current careers site.
Primary: primary color of jobs widget
Secondary: secondary color of jobs widget
Text and Text dark: color of the text
Visible lets you choose whether to show the city and country details of each job.
Group by lets you choose how to group the jobs.
Filter departments lets you choose to show only jobs from some of your current departments.
Display language lets you choose the language the jobs will appear in.
Terms & Conditions lets you add checkboxes to ask for candidates' consent to obtain and process their data
4. Click Save to save your choices for future reference.
5. Click the Preview tab to see how your options from step #3 look.
6. Click the Code (sync) or Code (async) tab to get the JS code of the options you chose in step 3.
NOTE: Code (sync) might block your website if your CDN is slow or down. Code (async) can avoid this blocking. Please consult your technical team about which code to use.
7. Click the Copy to clipboard button in the top right corner of the JS code you want to use. This will copy the exact code you see.
8. Paste the JS code into your website's HTML where you want to show the jobs.
More information about the jobs widget doc for developers.
Read more: Track candidates applying via the jobs widget.
By default, candidates applying for jobs shown with the widget will have their source registered as the domain where the widget is implemented. You can check this source in their profiles or in the "Reports" section.
The widget does not support multiple languages and will use the primary language of your jobs.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!