1. Go to a job or talent pool and select the Notes tab.
2. Click the message box to write your note.
When writing a note, you can:
Mention team members by typing or clicking @ and selecting a team member’s name. Mentioned team members will receive notifications based on their notification settings.
Attach files to your team note by using the paperclip icon (the max. file size is 50MB)
Format your notes using the formatting toolbar in the message box to make your text bold, italic, or underlined, add numbered lists, bulleted lists, checklists, and hyperlinks.
Add emojis to your note by clicking the emoji icon.
3. By default, all team members with access to the job or talent pool can see your notes (if their role allows that). If you want to share a note with selected team members only, click Visible to everyone below the message box.
4. You can either click Visible to selected... and select team members and/or hiring roles that will be able to view the note, or Visible to only me, making the note private.
The message box will turn yellow, indicating that the team note has restricted visibility.
5. Click Save.
Note: If someone replies under a note with restricted visibility, their reply will also be restricted to the same group of selected team members.
6. You can pin notes, so they stay on top of the notes section.
7. Leave emoji reactions to your team members’ notes via the buttons below the note.
1. Go to a job or talent pool and select the Files tab.
2. Click Upload file or drag and drop your files to add them.
Note: The max. file size is 50MB.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!