Write Team Notes
1. Go to a candidate profile > Look for the "Team Notes" section on the right side.
2. Under "Team Notes", click the message box > Write your message.
- You can mention team members by using the format @name.
- The mentioned team members will receive notifications if they allow for that in their Notification settings.
- You can attach files to your Team Note. Each file must be under 100MB.
- All Team Notes are visible to your team only. Candidates don’t see these.
- By default, all Team Notes are visible to all your team members (if their hiring roles allow for that).
Write private Team Notes
- If someone replies under a private Team Note, their reply will also stay private to the group of selected team members.
- If you want to share a private Team Note with a different group of team members, you will need to write a new Team Note and share it with that group of team members.
- You can only set a Team Note private when you create a new one.
To write a private Team Note:
1. Go to a candidate profile.
2. Under "Team Notes", click "All team members" of a message box.
3. Click "Selected team members".
The message box will turn yellow, indicating that it is a private Team Note.
4. Click the "+" button > Select the team members you want to share your private Team Note with > Click "Save".
5. Type your message.
6. Click "Save".
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //