- Recruitee detects duplication based on the email address in each candidate profile.
- If there are two specific profiles you want to merge, make sure both of them have the same email address. Read more: Edit candidate profiles.
- If an existing candidate applies again with the same email address, Recruitee will still process their application and show the merging option. You can choose to merge the newer version of the candidate's CV and data.
- If you source candidates with Recruitee Sourcing extension, the extension will let you know if the sourced profile has the same email address with any candidates in your company account.
Merge duplicate candidates
1. Go to a candidate profile.
2. If there are [X] duplicates, the notification "We found [X] similar profiles" will appear at the bottom of your window.
3. Select a profile amongst the duplicates to be the main profile for the rest to merge with.
- If there are different names in the duplicates, only the candidate's name of the main profile will be kept in the new (merged) profile.
- If there are different CVs in the duplicates, only the CV of the main profile will be kept in the "Overview" tab of the new (merged) profile. The CVs from other duplicates will be in the "Files" tab of the new (merged) profile.
- If there are different Jobs/Talent Pools in the duplicates, the Jobs/Talent Pools of the main profile will be displayed first in the "Candidates" list view.
4. Click "Merge [X] profiles" in the lower right corner to merge all duplicates with the main profile.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //