Send your candidates to Loket directly from Recruitee with a few clicks.
In this article:
Send new candidates to Loket
1. Go to a candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to Loket in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information and correct it if necessary. Select the Nationality and Gender from Loket. Click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have a Loket badge. If you hover your mouse over the badge, you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to Loket.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your hiring role within Recruitee needs to have permission to Manage integrations.
1. Go to Marketplace > Categories > HRIS and select Loket to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. You will be redirected to the Loket login page. Fill in your Loket credentials and click Integrate.
📌 Please contact your representative at Loket to receive the required credentials.
In addition, each user must have 1 of the 2 following rights:
Beheer concept werknemers
User permission can be managed by the accountant and/or employer.
4. Recruitee and Loket are now integrated.
Under Settings you can select who can view and send profiles to Loket, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to Loket?
Recruitee sends the candidate’s unique name, first name, last name, date of birth, nationality, gender, email address and phone number to Loket.
📌 Recruitee does not save any personal data from Loket.