Send your candidates to HR2day directly from Recruitee with a few clicks.
In this article:
Send new candidates to HR2day
1. Go to a candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to HR2day in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information and correct it if necessary. Select the Employer and Department from HR2day. Click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have an HR2day badge. If you hover your mouse over the badge, you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to HR2day.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your hiring role within Recruitee needs to have permission to Manage integrations.
1. Go to Marketplace > Categories > HRIS and select HR2day to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in your HR2day credentials and click Integrate.
📌 Please contact your representative at HR2day to receive the required credentials.
4. Recruitee and HR2day are now integrated.
Under Manage you can select who can view and send profiles to HR2day, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to HR2day?
Recruitee sends the candidate’s first name, last name, email address, phone number and date of birth to HR2day.
📌 Recruitee does not save any personal data from HR2day.