Invite your candidates to HackerRank assessments and interviews directly from Recruitee with a few clicks.
In this article:
Invite candidates to complete an assessment
1. Go to a candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to HackerRank in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information, select a test, evaluator, and job, and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile now has a HackerRank badge.
4. Once the candidate has finished the assessment, the score will be visible. Scroll down in the candidate’s profile for more details and click Open to view the test report in HackerRank.
Start a HackerRank Interview with a candidate
1. Go to a candidate's profile. Click More and select Start HackerRank Interview in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information, give the interview a title, select an interviewer and job, and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile now has a HackerRank badge, which will update when the interview is finished.
4. At the bottom of the candidate profile, you can see more information about the interview. And a check mark indicating the interview is completed.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
1. Go to Settings > ATS integrations.
2. Scroll down to Recruitee and click Configure.
3. Click Generate API Token.
4. Copy the token. Make sure you keep it somewhere safe. It will only be displayed once.
Go to Marketplace > Categories > Assessments and select HackerRank to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in the token generated in HackerRank and click Integrate.
4. Recruitee and HackerRank are now integrated.
Under Manage, you can select who can view and send profiles to HackerRank, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to HackerRank?
Candidate’s first name, last name and email address. And also the email address of the chosen team members in the account as well as the Recruitee user who is currently logged in.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from HackerRank.