With this integration, you can send DevSkiller assessments to your candidates with only a few clicks.
If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Sending an assessment
1. Go to the candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to DevSkiller in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information and correct it if necessary. Choose a test, and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have a DevSkiller badge so you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to DevSkiller.
You can find more info at the bottom of the candidate profile.
4. Once the candidate has finished the assessment, the badge will show its result. Click Open to view the assessment in DevSkiller.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have permission to Manage integrations.
1. Click your profile picture in the top-right and select Integrations.
2. Scroll down to Recruitee, click Generate API key and copy the API key.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Integrate now next to DevSkiller.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in your DevSkiller credentials and click Integrate.
4. Recruitee and DevSkiller are now integrated.
Under Manage you can select who can view and create assessments in DevSkiller, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to DevSkiller?
Candidate’s first name, last name, and email address.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from DevSkiller.