Do you use Officient to manage your onboarding and other HR processes? With this integration, you can send new hires to Officient from your Recruitee account with only a few clicks.
If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Send new hires to Officient
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to Officient in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information, fill in a personal email, and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have an Officient badge so you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to Officient. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display who sent the profile to Officient and when. Clicking on the badge will direct you to the profile in Officient.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
1. Go to Marketplace > Categories > HRIS and select Officient to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. You will be redirected to log into your Officient account.
4. Click Authorize to grant permission to Recruitee.
5. Recruitee and Officient are now integrated.
Under Manage you can select who can view and send profiles to Officient, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to Officient?
Candidate’s first name, last name, email address, phone number, and personal email.
Note: Recruitee saves the Officient profile ID.