With this integration, you can send eSkill assessments to your candidates with only a few clicks.
If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Send eSkill assessments to candidates
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to
eSkill in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information and correct it if necessary. Select the test package you want to send to the candidate and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have an eSkill Badge so you and your team members can see whether a profile has already been sent to eSkill.
4. The badge in the candidate's profile will show the outcome of the assessment once the candidate completes it.
You can find more information about the assessment at the bottom of the candidate profile. Click the ellipses to view the results in eSkill.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
1. Go to Marketplace > Categories > Assessments and select eSkill to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in your eSkill credentials and click Integrate.
⚠️ These are not your regular login credentials. Please reach out to eSkill to receive credentials to set up the integration.
Note: You can find your Client ID in eSkill in the Sidebar on the left, under Customer ID. Please fill in the Client ID based on the format seen in the image above.
4. Recruitee and eSkill are now integrated.
Under Manage you can select who can view and create assessments in eSkill, and remove the integration.
What personal data does Recruitee send to eSkill?
The candidate’s first name, last name, and email address
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from eSkill.