If the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first.
Send your jobs to the Bundesagentur für Arbeit
1. Go to the job you would like to publish on the Bundesagentur für Arbeit website and go to the Job boards tab.
2. Under Job boards, click Show more and click + next to Bundesagentur für Arbeit.
3. Fill in the required information and click Publish.
Toggle the switch under Übernahme der Betreuung to indicate that you would like your job to be actively supervised by an employee of the BA. Learn about the kind of supervision they offer here.
Toggle the switch under Duplicate jobs in case you have several jobs in Recruitee that you would like to post on Bundesagentur für Arbeit, where the only difference is the location. Select the jobs and fill in their locations.
4. After processing, your job will be published. Click the pencil icon to edit or remove your posting.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, you must have a cooperation contract with the Bundesagentur für Arbeit. If you do not have one yet, please reach out to Zentrale.VAM-AccountMgmt@arbeitsagentur.de and ask for a cooperation contract to make use of the HR-BA-XML connection. You will receive an email including all necessary credentials as well as the certificate. The PIN for the certificate is sent to you via mail.
Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Integrate now next to Bundesagentur für Arbeit.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Upload your Bundesagentur für Arbeit certificate, fill in your credentials, and click Integrate.
Note: The Zertifikatsdatei, Alianzpartnernummner, and Supplier ID can be found in the certificate email. The Kundennummer can be found in the contract with Bundesagentur für Arbeit and the PIN was sent to you in the mail.
4. Recruitee and Bundesagentur für Arbeit are now integrated.
Under Manage you can update your credentials and remove the integration.
What data does Recruitee send to Bundesagentur für Arbeit?
Job title, description, requirements, Apply URL, job location, type, employment type, whether the job is a Minijob and is subject to social insurance, and the amount of vacancies. Additionall, the company name, contact person, contact email, and address.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from Bundesagentur für Arbeit.