With the Cammio integration, Recruitee users can invite candidates for a video interview in a quick and easy way.
Have a look at this integration in our marketplace.
In case the integration is not enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions described under Setting up the integration.
Invite candidates for a Cammio video interview
Note: To invite candidates to Cammio video interviews, interview templates must be created in Cammio first. All changes you make to interview templates in Cammio will be reflected in Recruitee.
1. Navigate to the candidate profile for the candidate you would like to invite for an automated video interview. Click More in the top right corner of the candidate page and select Send Cammio test.
2. Check the candidate data in the new window popping up and select the Cammio template you like to use from the list of tests.
3. After clicking Send, an invitation will be sent out from Cammio inviting the candidate to complete a video interview. You will see an icon next to the candidate name on the top left side of the candidate page. This icon indicates that an invitation to a Cammio video interview has been sent.
4. In addition to the icon on the top of the candidate page you also find a section with a list of Cammio video interviews you invited this candidate for and their status on the bottom of the candidate profile. If needed, you can invite candidates to multiple Cammio video interviews by using the Send test button in this section.
Viewing a completed video interview
1. When the candidate has completed the video interview, the icon next to the candidate’s name on the candidate page changes to a check mark.
2. Scroll down the page to the Cammio section and click Open. The video interview will open in a new tab and is ready to be reviewed.
Setting up the integration
To enable the integration, please follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the integrations settings in order to be able to do so.
1. Create an API user in your Cammio account and copy the API token to the clipboard.
Note: Only Cammio users with admin rights can create an API user. You can also reach out to your dedicated Cammio Client Success Manager or to email@example.com if you need help setting up the API user and getting the API token.
2. In Recruitee, go to Marketplace > Categories > Video interviews and select Cammio to Integrate.
3. Click Accept and integrate.
4. Enter your API token and click Save.
5. Recruitee and Cammio are now connected.
6. Under Manage you can select who is able to invite candidates and view completed video interviews. You can also remove the integration if needed.
What personal data does Recruitee send to Cammio?
Candidate’s first name, last name, and email address.
Note: Recruitee does not save any personal data from Cammio.