Request feedback and reviews from applicants and new hires in kununu and display your kununu score on your careers site.
If you haven’t integrated Recruitee and kununu yet, follow the steps under Setting up the integration first.
Add the kununu company widget to your careers site
Careers site 1.0
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Manage next to kununu.
2. Click Generate widget.
3. Select a widget style and click Copy to clipboard.
4. Go to the careers site editor.
5. Edit an existing section or add a new Text and picture section by clicking +.
6. Paste the previously copied code into the Text field of the section.
Careers site 2.0
1. Go to the CareersHub.
2. Click Edit for the page you would like to add the widget to.
3. Click Edit section for an existing Text section or add a new one.
4. Click the text box, click + in the top bar, and select kununu Live Score.
The widget will be added in a new line.
5. Click the widget to select a style.
6. Save and publish your changes.
Send links to your candidates to gather feedback
In order to gather candidate and employee feedback via kununu, simply start composing an email, click Insert and select kununu.
Select between applicant or employee feedback.
Choose a text that will be linked.
A feedback form link will be added to the email, linked to the chosen text.
All reviews gathered will be shown on your kununu company profile, providing transparency about your company and thus strengthening your employer brand. kununu reviews the quality and legitimacy of submitted reviews. You can read more about it in their help center. Should you have further questions about kununu’s processes, please reach out to email@example.com.
Set up automations to gather feedback
To get the most out of this integration, we recommend automating the process of requesting new reviews. This can be done by combining this integration with some of Recruitee’s other features.
Easily create email templates to send out for each of your preferred scenarios and select +Insert to add the kununu feedback form link.
With automated actions and send later you can schedule your feedback email templates to be sent, for example, two weeks after you’ve disqualified a candidate or moved them in the pipeline.
Setting up the Integration
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Integrate now next to kununu.
2. Review the details and click Accept and integrate.
3. Find your company on kununu and click Integrate.
4. Recruitee and kununu are now connected.
Under Manage you can decide which roles in your account can send kununu feedback form links to your candidates and remove the integration.
Note: No personal data is exchanged between Recruitee and kununu.