Connect the meeting rooms from your calendar provider to Recruitee to easily schedule interviews at your office.
📌 To sync meeting rooms in your account, your hiring role must have the permission Manage company.
In this article:
Syncing meeting rooms
⚠️ To schedule interviews in the synced meeting rooms, a calendar with access to the meeting rooms must also be synced in at least one Recruitee account of your company account. You can sync this calendar as a team calendar to ensure the room will be booked when scheduling an event. Learn about connecting your calendar to Recruitee.
1. Go to Settings > Company > Meeting rooms.
2. Click +Sync rooms.
3. Select your calendar provider.
⚠️ It’s not possible to sync meeting rooms from both providers at the same time.
1. Make sure that you have permission to sync meeting rooms in your calendar.
Go to Google Calendar to add the meeting rooms to your calendar so you can access them:
2. Click the + icon next to Other calendars in the sidebar.
3. Click Browse resources.
4. Select the meeting rooms you want to sync in Recruitee.
5. Go back to Recruitee and click Continue.
6. Allow Recruitee to access your calendar.
7. Select which meeting rooms you want to synchronize in Recruitee and click Sync meeting rooms.
8. Your selection is now synced. You can deactivate a meeting room by clicking the toggle on the left, and remove a room from Recruitee via the horizontal ellipses.
1. Click Continue.
2. You will be redirected to log into your Microsoft account.
3. Back in Recruitee, select the meeting rooms you want to sync and click Sync meeting rooms.
4. Your selection is now synchronized. You can deactivate a meeting room by clicking the toggle on the left and remove a room from Recruitee via the horizontal ellipses.