Does your team already use Microsoft Teams as a video interviewing tool? Easily connect your Microsoft account to Recruitee to generate a Microsoft Teams link for each video interview that you schedule.
If the integration is not set up in your account yet, please follow the instructions under Setting up the integration first. Also, make sure to connect your individual account to be able to host Microsoft Teams meetings.
Scheduling a video interview with Microsoft Teams
Select Microsoft Teams as the event type when scheduling an event.
Pick someone that has their Microsoft Teams account connected to Recruitee to be the event host.
A Microsoft Teams link will be generated automatically and added to the event invitation shared with the attendees.
Interviewers can find this link in the event information in the Recruitee calendar and when clicking the banner in the candidate's profile.
Click Start interview to join the Microsoft Teams interview.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings in order to do this.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and choose Integrate now for Microsoft Teams.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3.Recruitee and Microsoft Teams are now connected.
Under Manage you can connect your account, see who in your Recruitee account has already connected their account, remove individual connections, and the integration altogether.
Connecting your account
To become the host of a Microsoft Teams meeting, your personal account has to be connected.
As an account administrator
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Manage next to Microsoft Teams.
2. Click Connect your account.
3. You will be redirected to sign in to your Microsoft account.
4. Once redirected to Recruitee, your Microsoft account is successfully connected.
As a hiring role with the ability to schedule events
1. Start scheduling an event anywhere in Recruitee, for example on the Dashboard under Events.
2. Select Microsoft Teams as Event type.
3. Click Connect now in the infobox.
4. You will be redirected to sign in to your Microsoft account.
Once redirected to Recruitee, your Microsoft account is successfully connected and you can host Microsoft teams video interviews.
What data do Recruitee and Microsoft Teams exchange?
The candidate’s name is saved in the meeting topic in Microsoft Teams
No personal information from Microsoft Teams is saved in Recruitee
Recruitee saves the meeting ID and the link to join the meeting