This is a third-party integration built by Just Call. Recruitee is not responsible for this integration. Click here to learn more.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this integration.
Integrating your Recruitee and JustCall Accounts will allow you to call or text message your candidates directly from their profiles. Furthermore, all incoming or outgoing calls will be logged in the candidate profile’s notes.
If the JustCall integration isn’t enabled in your account yet, please follow the instructions under setting up the integration first.
Call a candidate via JustCall
1. Go to the candidate profile and click the JustCall icon next to their phone number on the left.
2. The JustCall dialer window will pop up. The candidate’s phone number is already pre-filled. Click the green call button to call the candidate.
3. After your call, a note will appear in the candidate’s profile with details about the call and a link to the recording.
Send a text message to a candidate via JustCall
1. Go to the candidate profile and click the text message icon next to their phone number on the right.
2. The JustCall dialer window will pop up. If you haven’t been in contact with the candidate via text message, click Compose message. Write your message and click Send.
3. A note with the text message will be added to the candidate profile.
Setting up the integration
1. In JustCall, go to Integrations and type Recruitee into the search bar.
2. Fill in your Company ID and API token, and click Save.
You can find this information in Recruitee under Settings > Apps and plugins > Personal API tokens.
Note: If you do not have a token yet, you can generate one by clicking + New token.