Do you use Appical for your onboarding, and other HR processes? With this integration, you'll be able to add your new hires to your Applical account with a simple click.
If the Appical integration isn’t enabled in your account yet, please first follow the instructions under setting up the integration.
Send new hires to Appical
- Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More > in the dropdown menu choose Send to Appical.
2. Check the information and correct it if necessary. Select the preferred Courses, Template, Group, First day and Deactivation date for Appical, and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile will now have an Appical Badge so you and your team members are able to see whether a profile has already been sent to Appical. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display who sent the profile to Appical and when.
4. If you click on the Appical badge, you will be redirected to your Appical account.
Note: You can only send a profile once to Appical; after that, the option will disappear from the dropdown menu.
Setting up the Integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings in order to do this.
- Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and choose Integrate now for Appical.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept & Integrate.
3. Fill in your Appical credentials and click Integrate.
4. Recruitee and Appical are now connected. Under Manage you can select who is able to view and send profiles to Appical.
5. Decide which roles can see if a profile has already been sent to Appical. You can also select which roles are able to send profiles to your Appical account.
6. You can also remove the integration via Recruitee under Manage.
What Data does Recruitee send to Appical?