With the Interview Mocha integration, it will become a simple click to invite candidates to complete a test. Recruitee allows you to easily and quickly initiate Interview Mocha assessments and gauge a candidate’s skills.
If the integration isn’t enabled yet in your account please first follow the instructions under Setting up the integration.
Invite candidates to complete an Interview Mocha test
- Go to the candidate profile who you want to invite for a Interview Mocha test. Click on More and in the dropdown menu choose the Send Interview Mocha test option.
Or choose for Send test under the CV / Resume block.
2. Make sure the correct email address is filled in. The Interview Mocha test can’t be requested without an email address. From the drop-down menu choose the Interview Mocha test you want to invite the candidate for and the email template you want to use to send the invitation.
Click on Send test to create the test in Mocha.
3. Personalise the invitation for the Interview Mocha Test, click Send and close to send the invitation email to the candidate with the test URL.
4. After this, a Interview Mocha badge is added to the profile. This way you and your teammates can see if a candidate was already invited for a Interview Mocha test. If you hover your mouse over the badge it will display the requested Interview Mocha test.
5. You can invite a candidate to as many Interview Mocha tests as you want. If you created a Interview Mocha test but need to check the URL or resend the test you can click on Show details to do so.
6. If a candidate finished the Interview Mocha test the badge will be updated with the score of the test. You can click Open to check the results of the test in Interview Mocha.
Setting up the integration
To enable the Interview Mocha integration, follow the steps below. In order to do this, your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings.
- Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click on the Integrate Now button for Interview Mocha.
2. Read the information and approve by clicking on Accept & Integrate.
3. Fill in your Interview Mocha API key and click on Integrate to finish the integration.
Note: You must have a valid Interview Mocha account and API key to complete the integration. To generate your API key, please contact Interview Mocha Support.
4. Recruitee and Interview Mocha are now connected. Under Manage you can select who should be able to view and send invitations to candidates via Interview Mocha.
5. Decide which roles should be able to view and send tests. Here you can also edit the email template that is used for sending the test invitation.
6. You can remove the integration via Recruitee under the Manage option.