With the iMocha integration, it will become a simple click to invite candidates to complete a test. Recruitee allows you to easily and quickly initiate iMocha assessments and gauge a candidate’s skills.
If the integration isn’t enabled yet in your account please first follow the instructions under Setting up the integration.
Invite candidates to complete an iMocha test
1. Go to the candidate profile you want to invite for an iMocha test. Click More and select Send iMocha test.
Or choose for Send test under the CV / Resume block.
2. Select the test you would like to send to the candidate and click Send.
3. The candidate's profile now has an iMocha badge. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display the requested iMocha test.
4. You can invite a candidate to as many iMocha tests as you want. Click ... to cancel the test or show the details of the test sent.
5. If a candidate finished the iMocha test the badge will be updated with the score of the test. You can click Open to check the results of the test in iMocha.
Setting up the integration
To enable the iMocha integration, follow the steps below. In order to do this, your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings.
1. Go to Marketplace > Categories > Assessments and select iMocha to Integrate.
2. Read the information and approve by clicking on Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in your iMocha API key and click on Integrate to finish the integration.
Note: You must have a valid iMocha account and API key to complete the integration. To generate your API key, please contact iMocha Support.
4. Recruitee and iMocha are now connected. Under Manage you can select who should be able to view and send invitations to candidates via iMocha.
5. Decide which roles should be able to view and send tests.
6. In the bottom-left you can also remove the integration.
What data does Recruitee send to iMocha?
Candidate's email address
Candidate's full name