With the TestDome integration, it will become a simple click to invite candidates to complete a skill test.
If the integration isn’t enabled yet in your account please first follow the instructions under How to integrate your TestDome account.
Invite candidates to complete a skill test
- Go to the candidate profile who you want to invite for a skill test. Click on More and in the dropdown menu choose the Send TestDome Test option.
Or choose for Send test under the CV / Resume block.
2. Make sure the correct email address is filled in. The skill test can’t be requested without an email address. From the drop-down menu choose the test you want to invite the candidate for. Next, you can select the amount of days the candidate has to take the test.
Click on Send test and TestDome will email the candidate with the invite for the test.
3. After this, a TestDome badge is added to the profile. This way you and your teammates can see if a candidate was already invited for a skill test. If you hover your mouse over the badge it will display the skill test.
If a candidate finished the skill test the badge will be updated with the score of the test.
4. You can invite a candidate to as many skill tests as you want. Scroll down in the candidate’s profile to open a skill tests, if you click on Open you can view results in TestDome itself.
Setting up the integration
To enable the TestDome integration, follow the steps below. In order to do this, your role within Recruitee needs to have access to the Integrations settings.
- Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click on the Integrate Now button for TestDome
2. Read the information and approve by clicking on Accept & Integrate.
2. Next, you will be asked to fill in the email address and API password from your TestDome’s account. Click on Integrate to finish the integration.
Note: API access needs to be enabled on your TestDome account. Check TestDome’s help center for more information.
3. Recruitee and TestDome are now connected. Under Manage you can select who should be able to view and request skill tests.
5. Decide which roles should be able to see if a skill test was already requested. Next to this, select or unselect which roles should have the possibility to request skill tests.
6. You can remove the integration via Recruitee or TestDome.