Do you use Personio for your onboarding, attendance data, and other HR processes? With this integration, you'll be able to add your new hires to your Personio account with a simple click.
If the Personio integration isn’t enabled yet in your account, please first follow the instructions under setting up the integration.
Send new hires to Personio
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More > in the dropdown menu, select Send to Personio.
2. Check the information and correct if necessary. Then click Send.
3. Afterwards, a Personio badge will be added to the candidate's profile. This way you and your teammates can see if a profile has already been forwarded. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display a timestamp and the team member who sent the profile to Personio.
Note: You can only send a profile once to Personio; after that, the option will disappear from the dropdown menu.
4. If you click on the Personio badge, you will be redirected to your Personio account.
Setting up the integration
1. Log in to your Personio account, go to Settings > API credentials, and click Generate new credential.
2. Name the credential and select Recruitee under Integration.
3. For Employees, tick the checkbox under Write.
4. Click Generate new credential. You will need the Client ID and Secret in Recruitee.
1. Go to Marketplace > Categories > HRIS and select Personio to Integrate.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept & Integrate.
3. Fill in your Personio credentials and subdomain, and click Integrate.
4. Recruitee and Personio are now connected. Under Manage, you can select who should be able to view and send profiles to Personio.
5. Decide which roles can see if a profile has already been sent to Personio. Next to this, select which roles are able to send profiles to your Personio account.
6. Under Manage, you can also change the API key or remove the integration altogether. If you choose Remove integration, you need to confirm and click Delete permanently.
What data does Recruitee send to Personio?