Do you use BambooHR for your onboarding, reviews, and other processes? With this integration, you'll be able to add your new hires to your BambooHR account with a simple click.
If the BambooHR integration isn’t enabled yet in your account, please first follow the instructions under Setting up the integration.
Send new hires to BambooHR
Have you just hired a new employee via Recruitee and want to forward the information to your BambooHR account? Follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the hired candidate's profile. Click More and select Send to BambooHR in the dropdown menu.
2. Check the information, correct it if necessary, and click Send.
3. A BambooHR badge will be added to the candidate's profile so you and your teammates can see if a profile has already been forwarded. If you hover your mouse over the badge, it will display a timestamp and the team member who sent the profile to BambooHR.
Note: You can only send a profile to BambooHR once.
4. Click the badge to get redirected to the new hire’s profile in BambooHR. .
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Integrate now next to BambooHR.
2. Read the information and confirm by clicking Accept and integrate.
3. Fill in your BambooHR subdomain, and click Integrate.
4. You will be redirected to BambooHR to sign in to your account.
Note: To integrate, your access level in BambooHR must be Full Admin or a role that can Add new employees and edit the following:
5. Recruitee and BambooHR are now connected.
Under Manage you can select who can view and send profiles to BambooHR, and remove the integration.