Apply with LinkedIn allows candidates to fill in the application form on your careers site using their LinkedIn profile data with just a click of a button. Candidates won’t need to sign in to LinkedIn for each application, and you’ll receive a link to their LinkedIn profile within Recruitee.
You must be a customer of LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn paid Job Slots to enable this integration. The feature is not available for companies with LinkedIn Recruiter Lite.
An administrator of your LinkedIn Recruiter dashboard must enable the integration.
Setting up the integration
To enable this integration, follow the steps below. Your role within Recruitee needs to have the Manage integrations permission.
⚠️ Before integrating, make sure your browser does not block cookies from other sites.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations and click Integrate now next to Apply with LinkedIn.
2. Select a contract and click Continue.
3. Click Choose package next to Integration packages.
4. Under Apply package, click View integrations and select Apply with LinkedIn.
5. Click Save changes next to Integration packages.
6. The integration is now enabled in your account.
Click Manage, to edit or remove the integration.
After integrating, Apply with LinkedIn will be enabled for all existing and new jobs, meaning that the Apply with LinkedIn button will appear on the job details page of all existing and new jobs.
Enabling and disabling Apply with LinkedIn per job
You can manually enable and disable Apply with LinkedIn per job in the job editor.
1. In the job editor, go to the Application form tab on the left.
2. Scroll down to Application preferences.
3. Click the switch to enable or disable Apply with LinkedIn for this job.