Do you want to use single sign-on with Recruitee? In order to be able to use single sign-on with Recruitee, you need to have a pre-configured application with a supported authorization management platform. In this article, we explain how to do this for Google Workspace.
Create a new application for SSO in Google Workspace
1. Go to your Google Admin Console and click Apps.
2. Select SAML apps.
3. Click Add App > Add custom SAML app.
4. Under Step 1 of the pop-up, fill in an app name and click Continue.
5. In Step 2, download the IDP metadata file under Option 1. Click Continue.
6. In Step 3 add the following values:
ACS URL: https://auth.recruitee.com/sso/sp/consume/YOUR_COMPANY_NAME YOUR_COMPANY_NAME stands for your company subdomain from Recruitee (same that is used on your careers site) - it will be used for generating a unique SSO login URL for your users.
Entity ID: recruitee
Select the box for Signed Response
Name ID: Basic Information > Primary Email
Name ID Format: EMAIL
Note: If you need to turn on SSO for multiple accounts, please contact Support.
7. Under Step 4 click Add mapping and enter the following details: "email -Basic Information - Primary Email".
Optionally, you could also add mapping for First Name and Last Name. With this, users who register with your SSO-enabled company will have these fields pre-filled in the registration form. You can also add them later in SAML app settings. Click Finish when you are done.
8. Go to the new SAML App's overview and open the User access settings.
9. Set the SAML App for Recruitee as ON for everyone (or enable per user roles by clicking ON for some) and Save the choice.
10. Login to Recruitee and go to Settings > Company Settings > SSO.
11. Select the default role for new users and upload the XML file under Upload file and request SSO.
Important: It is possible to change a user's role within Recruitee after they sign up. If you select a role that has restricted access to jobs/talent pools, like reviewer, you will have to assign jobs/talent pools to new users manually within Recruitee.
12. Recruitee Support will contact you about when to activate your single sign-on integration.