Do you want to use single sign-on in Recruitee? In order to be able to use single sign-on in Recruitee, you need to have an already configured application on a supported authorization management platform. In this article we explain how to do this for Auth0.
Create a new application for SSO in Auth0
Go to your Auth0 dashboard and click Create application.
2. Under Name type in a relevant name for the new application (Recruitee is recommended as the Application Name) and select Regular Web Applications as application type and click Create.
3. After this you will be redirected to the application overview and go to tab Addons
4. Switch on SAML2 - WEB APP
5. In tab Settings of the pop-up add the following details:
Application Callback URL: https://auth.recruitee.com/sso/sp/consume/YOUR_COMPANY_NAME YOUR_COMPANY_NAME stands for your company subdomain from Recruitee - it will be used for generating a unique SSO login URL for your users.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings tab and click Enable.
7. Go to the Usage tab and download the Identity Provider Metadata. As a result an XML file will be downloaded.
8. After this login to Recruitee and go to Settings > Company Settings > SSO.
9. Select the default role for new users and upload the XML file under Upload file and SSO request.
Important: It is possible to change a user's role within Recruitee after they signed up. If you select a role that has restricted access to jobs/talent pools, like reviewer, you will have to assign jobs/talent pools to new users manually within Recruitee.
10. Recruitee Support will contact you on when to activate your Single Sign-on integration.
11. In your Auth0 account add or assign users, or a group of users, to the app to give them access to your SSO-enabled company in Recruitee.