Great communication is one of the core foundations of a great candidate experience. To help you keep all of your recruitment data in one place, we've built email functionality within Recruitee.
If you click on the mailbox tab on the left side of your dashboard in Recruitee, you'll see that you have multiple inboxes. We've optimized them to make the most out of your team collaboration.
Here we'll explain the options within your mailbox.
Under My email
- Inbox: All emails candidates have sent directly to you. NOTE: If an email address outside of your candidate database sends a message to your Recruitee email address, it will also land in the Non-candidates folder (explained below).
- Sent: All emails you send to candidate email addresses and to email addresses outside your candidate database.
- Send later: All scheduled emails will appear in the Send later folder while they are still scheduled to be sent.
Under Team email
- All candidates: All email exchanges between your team and the candidates in the Jobs you have access to.
- Followed candidates: All email exchanges between your team and the candidates you follow.
- Followed Jobs: All email exchanges between your team and the candidates in the Job(s)/Talent Pool(s) you follow.
- Non-candidates: All email exchanges between your team and non-candidates (those who are not in your candidate database in Recruitee). NOTE: This is the only folder where emails will be removed when you choose to convert them to candidate profiles or add them to existing candidates.
- Archived: All emails archived by you and your team.
Under Incoming CV
- Company inbox: Where recruiters/employees can forward CVs to your company account without having to specify which jobs/talent pools they should be in. NOTE: You can only see this folder if you have the Administrator role or another role that allows "Access all existing jobs' data".
- Job inboxes: Where recruiters/employees can forward CVs to specific jobs in your company account. You can use job inboxes to receive candidates from external recruiters/staffing agencies or from referrals.
NOTE: For safety reasons, you cannot add existing email addresses in your candidate database to the CC or BCC field of messages from your Recruitee mailbox. If you want to bulk email multiple candidates, please read here.
To learn more about syncing your mailbox, sharing candidate CVs, customizing your email, working with email templates, and more, you can check out our Email help center collection here.