You probably have searches with multiple filters that you regularly do in your candidate database. You can save these searches so they are quickly accessible for you and your team members.
- Click "Candidates" on the left menu.
For example Candidates that are in the stage "Phone Screen" and have a "Strong Yes" for evaluations:
3. Click the "Star" icon on top to save your search filter combination.
4. Fill out a name for your favorite search. Select "Share with team members" to allow your team members to see and access your favorite search as well.
5. Click "Add".
6. Your saved favorite search will appear below the default searches on the "Candidates" submenu.
7. After this you can easily access your favorite search by clicking on its name when you go to your candidates database.
Need to do something with all the filtered candidates? You can quickly perform bulk actions on them.
Edit or delete your favorite searches
1. You can easily edit the name or delete your saved searches by hovering over the name of the search and click the "Pencil" icon.
2. Make the change you want and click "Done", or click "Delete" in the lower left corner
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.