If CVs are forwarded to the Company inbox or Job inboxes but are not parsed, you can convert those emails into candidate profiles in Recruitee manually.
1. Click Mailbox on the left menu.
2. Click the Non-candidates folder > Click the email you want to convert into a candidate profile.
3. Click the Convert to candidate button above the email.
4. Double-check the parsed data and fill out any missing fields.
5. Click Create candidate profile.
Note: After you convert an email into a candidate profile, that email will disappear from Mailbox > Non-candidates.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!