If an existing candidate emails you under a new email address (that is not in your candidate database), you can add that email to their existing candidate profile.
1. Click "Mailbox" on the left menu.
2. Click the “Non-candidates” folder > Click the email you want to add to an existing candidate profile.
3. Click the “Pin to candidate” button above the email.
4. Type the name of the candidate you want to add the email to.
5. Click the name of the candidate you want to add the email to > Click "Ok" to confirm.
- The current email will disappear from "Mailbox" > “Non-candidates”.
- Once you add an email to a candidate profile, you cannot undo this action. Make sure you select the right candidate to add the email to.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.