If an existing candidate emails you from a new email address (that is not in your candidate database), you can add that email message to their existing candidate profile.
1. Click Mailbox in the left menu.
2. Click the Non-candidates folder > Select the email you want to add to an existing candidate's profile.
3. Click the Pin to candidate button above the email.
4. Type the name of the candidate whose profile you want to add the email message to.
5. Click the name of the candidate you want to add the email to > Click Yes, pin to confirm.
The current email message will disappear from Mailbox and be moved to > Non-candidates.
Once you add an email to a candidate's profile, you cannot undo this action. Make sure you select the right candidate to add the email to.
Try this now in your Recruitee account!