With Recruitee you can easily promote your jobs to multiple free job boards with just a few clicks. Follow the instructions below to post your jobs.
1. Click Jobs in the left sidebar menu.
2. Click the name of the job that you want to promote on free job boards.
3. Click the Promote tab.
Note: Only published jobs can be posted to job boards. Click the switcher to change the job's status > Select Published on careers site > Click OK to publish the job.
4. Select the free job boards where you want to promote your job.
- Keep in mind that free job posting can take up to 24 hours for your job opening to appear on the chosen job board(s).
- Your published jobs are automatically forwarded to Indeed; other free job boards need to manually selected.
- Google indexes your careers site automatically to post your postings on Google for jobs. You can disable the indexing of your careers site by search engines under Settings > Company > Indexing.
5. You can check the status of your posting under the promote tab after you have selected different job boards.
If your job posting is lacking certain elements, it can result in it being rejected from the job boards. In the following article we explain what to do when your job posting is rejected.
If you want to post a job on premium (paid) job boards, you can start a new job promotion campaign where we will recommend the best channels to post your job. Over 800 job boards in 47 countries are taken into account – ranging from niche to well-known job boards.
Recruitee tracks the efficacy of the job boards and recommends the most relevant job boards for your job so you can make the most of your marketing budget. Learn how to start a job promotion campaign on our premium job boards.