In this article:
Join an existing company account
Please ask the administrator of the company account you would like to join to send you an invitation from Recruitee.
Create a new company account
If you want to use Recruitee to manage multiple hiring teams from multiple companies, you can create multiple company accounts in Recruitee and easily access all of them.
⚠️ The account you are creating will be a Trial account until you choose a subscription. You will need to purchase a separate plan for each new company account you want to use. Each plan comes with a number of job slots that can only be used for that specific plan. Learn about our pricing plans.
1. Click your company's name in the top bar and select + New company account.
2. Fill in a Company name, Careers site URL, select a language, and tick the checkmark if you would like to fill the account with sample data.
3. Click Create company.
Manage multiple company accounts
Switch between company accounts
1. Click your company's name in the top bar.
2. Select the company account you want to switch to.
Leave a company account
1. Click your company's name in the top bar and select Manage companies.
2. Click the ellipses next to the company you would like to leave and select Leave company.
3. Confirm your action.