You can set up an auto-confirmation email that will be automatically sent to all candidates applying for Jobs within your company account.
1. Click "Settings" on the left menu.
2. Under "Workflow", click "Email templates".
3. Under the "Default" category, click the "Default auto-confirmation email".
4. Fill out "Email subject" and the email body text.
You can use five default placeholders [first_name], [last_name], [candidate], [job_offer], and [company] to make Recruitee automatically populate the right data (like the name of the candidate and the Job's title) in the auto-confirmation email.
5. Click "Save" in the top right corner.
- The auto-confirmation email will be logged in the "Email" tab of each candidate profile that it's sent to. If a candidate replies to the auto-confirmation email, the reply email will appear under the auto-confirmation email as a thread in their candidate profile.
- This auto-confirmation email is used for all of your Jobs by default. If you want to customize the auto-confirmation email per Job, read more here.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //