Join an existing company account
Please request the administrator of that company account to send you an invitation to join the company account from Recruitee.
Create new company accounts
If you want to use Recruitee to manage multiple recruiting teams from multiple companies, you can create multiple company accounts in Recruitee and easily access all of them.
NOTE: You will need to purchase a separate plan for each new company account you create. Each plan comes with an amount of job slots that can only be used for that specific plan. Read more: Recruitee plans and pricing.
1. Click your company's name on the top menu > Click "New company".
2. Fill out the company's name, the company's Careers Site URL, and language.
NOTE: If you receive the notification "Subdomain has already been taken", that could mean two things:
- Another company has claimed the Careers Site URL you want to use.
- Or your company's account in Recruitee has already been created by someone else. Please contact this person to be invited to your company's account.
3. Click "Save".
Repeat the steps above to create as many company accounts as you want.
Manage multiple company accounts
Switch between company accounts
1. Click your company's name on the top menu.
2. Select the company account you want to switch to.
Leave a company account
1. Click your company's name on the top menu > Click "Manage companies".
2. Click the "..." button of the company you want to leave > Click "Leave company".
3. Confirm your action.
Delete a company account
If you want to permanently delete your company account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you as soon as possible.
Try this now in your Recruitee account! Make sure you are logged in to keep all your changes saved.
// Sign up for our webinar. Learn how to get the most out of Recruitee. We'll provide a walkthrough and you can ask questions at the end. //